Sunday, September 26, 2010

More Beautiful Filipino Children


These cute kids were helping clean the Stake Center in Lingayen the day Rick has to be there for a special interview. Aren't they just adorable! Filipinos love their pictures taken and I am so very happy to oblige.

These are some of our neighborhood children. The girl on my left is a precious little neighbor girl whose name is Jessica. She has the sweetest smile and is always happy. Her brother Philip is on her left. On my right is her good friend Alma (how about that?) and her sister is Jocelyn. They come to our gate every once in a while when they see us pull up--Jessica has a very special spirit about her. It is hard to explain but we really connect. Her family has very little. I have met her mom and been to their home, which is very humble. I gave her a Book of Mormon and some children scripture picture books. I hope someday when she gets older she will email me so we can stay in touch.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment