Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Little Neighborhood Friends


This is Justin, he lives across the street and down one house. I waved at him every time we drove by his house, he would just stare at me as we drove by, it was weeks before he finally decided it was okay to wave back. I wanted him to stand with the other kids so I could take a picture and he was shy and ran across the street--so I just turned around and took a picture of just him. I think he isn't old enough to go to school or his parents don't send him. It is up to the parents, there is no law that makes them.

Here are the rest of the neighborhood cuties. The tallest in the back is our neighbors nanny even though she is a niece. Jessica is a sweetie, she is the one with the big smile! Her little sister is Jocelyne, Kenneth is in the far back and JR has the yellow collar, I don't know the name of the boy in the white shorts. The little guy sporting the frown in front is the youngest son of our new neighbors, his name is Jo Mo!

These boys are Jesse and Cynthia Fernandez's children, they live in the apartment just east of us. The oldest is Emil, then Kenneth and Jo Mo. They speak excellent English and are very friendly. Jo Mo is spoiled but as cute as can be.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment